At myindianwear.com, we value your concerns about online privacy & security while browsing and shopping on our website. We are committed to respecting your privacy and recognize your need to protect the personal information that you share with us on this website. We make every effort to guarantee that the information you provide will not be misused. If for some reason the following privacy and security policy does not answer your questions, please contact us. We value your feedback and look forward to improving our services to better meet your needs.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will also send you promotional emails on occasion.
If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to terminate your account. However, you can opt-out of direct promotional communications from the website by following the unsubscribe instructions within each communication from that Website, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
We share customer information with third parties as follows:
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, including fulfillment, delivery, analysis of data, marketing assistance, the processing of credit card payments, and customer service. They may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions.
We will not share or rent your information with third parties except our agents and alliance partners. We use personal information to provide the services you request. Any third party with whom we share the information shall maintain a reasonable level of confidentiality and data security as required under law
We may disclose your personal data to third parties if required by law, necessary in connection with a legal claim or proceeding, or when otherwise necessary to protect the rights or interests of myindianwear.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Transmission of information via the internet is unfortunately not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data submitted to us, and any transmission is at your own risk.