By using Myindianwear.com the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
In order to use Myindianwear.com, the user has accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
1) The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
2) All products are checked, screened, and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition, style, or model that they are representative of.
3) The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of myindianwear.com.
4) We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment has been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
5) If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by myindianwear.com for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
6) The User agrees to give accurate, authentic, and true information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, myindianwear.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of myindianwear.com and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
7) Myindianwear.com will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
8) Myindianwear.com shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods by the vendors (trade organizations, manufacturers/shops, etc.), flood, fire, wars, acts of God, or any cause that is beyond the control of us.
9) The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
10) Myindianwear.com.shall not entertain any complaints once the order is delivered.
11) If the user has any questions, doubts, or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email: ……………and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
12) If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs in any case then Myindianwear.com is not liable to pay/refund any amount more than the order value.